Seattle Wine Blog

This blog is dedicated to commentary on all aspects of wine, especially short entries to help you find the best wines without the usual hype and spin. These are my frank, independent opinions, usually based on tasting wine at a public event, off the shelf or at the winery. "All creative acts must arise out of a specific soil and flicker with a spirit of place" -D.H. Lawrence

Monday, December 08, 2008

Day Job

Well, folks, I just got a day job and I'm pretty pumped about it. I will be repping almost fifty Washington State and Oregon wineries in Tucson and Southern Arizona with the Wanderlust Trading Company. Many of these are wineries that I have loved and written about for years - Cadence, Fall Line, Note Bene, Willis Hall, Sleight of Hand to name a few. These are wines that are not as famous or expensive as Cayuse or Leonetti which ironically have been more widely available in Arizona. It's exciting to know that now I can get these wines and share them with others here in Arizona. When I write about these wines I will always disclose that they are Wanderlust wines. As you know, I typically don't write about wines I don't like. There are too many good ones out there to share with you. You will have to decide for yourself whether I am showing bias in which case you can take it with a grain of salt. This will be an exciting month for the Seattle Wine Blog. In addition to Holiday wine recommendations, look for the annual " Best" lists - My Faves, Best Wines, Best Wineries, Best Winemakers, Best Vineyards, Best, Best, best, best, best. And, of course, the always controversial Unofficial Classification of Washington State Wineries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about seattle wine blog.