Seattle Wine Blog

This blog is dedicated to commentary on all aspects of wine, especially short entries to help you find the best wines without the usual hype and spin. These are my frank, independent opinions, usually based on tasting wine at a public event, off the shelf or at the winery. "All creative acts must arise out of a specific soil and flicker with a spirit of place" -D.H. Lawrence

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Yes, today is my birthday. Sigmund Freud's, too. And Karl Marx and Darwin, too. Isn't it amazing that so many great people , including Albert Einstein, were born on April first! Must be a spring thing or something. Checking the history books, I see that Darius, Alexander and Tutmose II were also born on April 1.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Happy birthday Gene a bit late!

    Do you have a feed for this blog? I can't keep up without my Google Reader.

    -Michelle F.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about seattle wine blog.