'Tis The Season -Menu For Hope III
'Tis the season to eat, drink, and be merry, but not all of us six billion souls on the planet can eat, drink, and be merry. For the past two years, wine and food bloggers, a merry bunch who eat and drink a lot, have done an online fundraiser for those less fortunate. Last year over $17,000 was raised. This year the beneficiary will be, appropriately, the World Food Programme. Organized by Pim of Chez Pim and Alder Yarrow of Vinography, there are dozens of cool items to bid on from around the world including some twenty-two wine items.
I've donated a custom designed itinerary for your tour of Washington's Wine Country geared to your preferences and travel dates. You will have the opportunity to visit small little known wineries where you will be able to taste and purchase wines that are not generally available. You will be able to taste some of Washington's greatest wines whether they be from Red Mountain, Walla Walla, the Yakima Valley or Seattle and Woodinville. This will be an unforgettable experience for you and your friends. Please note that this item includes consultation and information only. You will be responsible for making your own reservations and travel arrangements. It's going to be a great trip! Value - $100. Code - WB 15.
To see all the great items in the raffle go to :
To see the fabulous wine items go to:
- Search for Menu for Hope
Here's how to donate:
1) Go to the donation page at:
2) Make a donation. Each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the"Personal Message" section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Be sure to specify the Code. This is very important! Do tell us how many tickets you want to allocate per prize, and please be sure to use the prize codes - for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01 and 3 for UW 02 or 5 for WB 15!
3) If your company matches your donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we can claim the corporate match.
4) Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you if you win. your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5) Check back at Chez Pim on January 15th when we will announce the results of the raffle
(the drawing will be done electronically. Our friend the code wizard Derrick ,Obsession with Food is responsible for the wicked application that will do the job).
Ask Bob and Kathy, or Jayne or Sam and Carol about our wonderful trips to Walla Walla, Red Mountain and the Yakima Valley.