Seattle Wine Blog

This blog is dedicated to commentary on all aspects of wine, especially short entries to help you find the best wines without the usual hype and spin. These are my frank, independent opinions, usually based on tasting wine at a public event, off the shelf or at the winery. "All creative acts must arise out of a specific soil and flicker with a spirit of place" -D.H. Lawrence

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Photos and Links


I may know about wine, but html is a total mystery to me. With the help of my computer scientist son-in-law, I think I have finally figured out how to do links and photos. Hopefully there will be a photo with this post and there are a few links in the sidebar. We are headed to Yakima this weekend with Bob & Kathy and hope to come back with some good ideas and photos. Does anyone know how to edit photos in blogger? How to size photos, etc.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
More blogs about seattle wine blog.